Blue Giraffe is looking to expand her team of animators. We’re looking for a game animator who loves to work on characters and has a great eye for animation. You’ll be working in a small team of artists and animators. You will be responsible for creating stunning animations from 3D models. And you will work closely with 3D and game design to create the most awesome vidid characters and environments.
- Build beautiful animations of characters and their emotions
- Transform 2D and 3D art into animations
- Collaborate with engineers, designers and producers to build awesome games around a compelling story
- Participate in art reviews and respond to critical feedback in a professional manner
- Prepare assets for other animators and integrate in our scripting tools
- Understand the use of gestures and poses to convert story into animation
- Have an awesome understanding of converting emotion into animation
- You have a strong background and experience in building story with 2D art
- You understand timing in animation is crucial and you accel at this skill
- Have experience or willing to learn how to create vivid characters using 3D rigs
- Great feel for composition and setup of scenes
- Teamplayer, participate in art reviews and respond to critical feedback in a professional manner
What’s in it for you?
Blue Giraffe Games is an independent studio in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. We offer the opportunity to join our growing team. Helping us build games played by millions. You’ll enjoy a beautiful workplace on Strijp-S, right at the creative heart of the city. We offer a competitive salary, room for personal development, team activities, lunches, gaming nights and various cinema visits we organise with our team.
About Blue Giraffe Games B.V.
Blue Giraffe Games is about a deep passion for creating games. It is build around people that have been working in the game industry for 10+ years. Blue Giraffe is about television addicts, comic lovers, creative artists, who need to self express by sculpting, coding, drawing and writing. The giraffes have a strong emotional bond with characters they craft and games they build. There is a sense of absolute pride in this place about building games. With utmost respect to players. Why? We get excited about reading reviews on AppStore, Facebook and Steam! We instantly share this in our group chat. We pride on cut-the-bullshit and just build it when it comes to new stuff. We don’t mind discussing what is good and talking about what needs to be improved. We do this without the bureaucracy of management. In an independent team. Each member of the studio is part of the greater story of Blue Giraffe Games and as such is just as important.