Are you looking for an opportunity to start an internship in a creative, challenging and collaborative environment? Are you a student looking for an internship in Game Art?
We are looking for you!
ChimpWorks develops hyper-casual mobile games and is looking for Game Art, Unity Development, and Game Design interns.
You will support our teams working on games for mobile in Unity 3D. You will be involved with concepting, 2D and/or 3D asset creation, animation, and user interface design.
- Currently studying HBO Games and Interaction – Game Art or a related study (3rd or 4th year).
- Good Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
- Experience with 3D-art (plus).
- Basic animation knowledge.
- Creativity, lots of it!
- Ability to work independently.
- Affinity with the mobile gaming industry.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
What We Offer:
- Internship compensation.
- Opportunity to build your portfolio.
- The chance to bring and realize your own ideas.
- Great opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the industry.
- Opportunities for growth within the company (maybe even a job offer!)
- Free daily lunch and events.
- A stocked kitchen of fruit, beer, and treats!
- Game-designed, awesome office with table football, arcade machine, consoles, darts and board games.
- Friday entertainment evenings – every Friday you can hang out at the office with your colleagues and make use of the games collection with free drinks & snacks.
Seize this opportunity and become a part of the ChimpWorks family!
Don’t wait, send us your CV now and we will contact you as soon as possible!
Application Form: http://chimpworksgames.com/internships/#job-form
Founded in 2014 and based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, ChimpWorks is a game development company with popular titles for mobile platforms.
With an ambitious young team of over 20 individuals working in an autonomous team-based culture, we have realised more than 5 #1-ranked games and more than 150 million downloads.
We create exciting, fun, free-to-play mobile games, enjoyed by millions of players worldwide. We continue to raise the bar through a data-driven, player-centric and super-iterative approach.
Our mission is to provide novel and unique games to create outstanding player experiences and fill the customer life with joy and excitement.