Are you looking for an opportunity to start an internship in a creative, challenging and collaborative environment? Are you a student looking for an internship in Game Development?
We are looking for you!
Together with you, we will define a fun and challenging assignment that is tailored to your learning goals. We’re open to your suggestions or we can offer suggestions of our own. From a full-blown multiplayer game system to Unity tools for in-house use by all our teams, the possibilities are there.
- Currently studying HBO ICT – Game and Technology or a related study (4th year)
- Experience with Unity and C#.
- Passion for developing interactive applications and games.
- Ability to work independently.
- Affinity with the mobile gaming industry.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Experience with development for mobile is a plus.
What We Offer:
- Internship compensation.
- Opportunity to build your portfolio.
- The chance to bring and realize your own ideas.
- Great opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the industry.
- Opportunities for growth within the company (maybe even a job offer!)
- Free daily lunch and events.
- A stocked kitchen of fruit, beer, and treats!
- Game-designed, awesome office with table football, arcade machine, consoles, darts and board games.
- Friday entertainment evenings – every Friday you can hang out at the office with your colleagues and make use of the games collection with free drinks & snacks.
Seize this opportunity and become a part of the ChimpWorks family!
Don’t wait, send us your CV now and we will contact you as soon as possible!
Application Form: http://chimpworksgames.com/internships/#job-form
Founded in 2014 and based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, ChimpWorks is a game development company with popular titles for mobile platforms.
With an ambitious young team of over 20 individuals working in an autonomous team-based culture, we have realised more than 5 #1-ranked games and more than 150 million downloads.
We create exciting, fun, free-to-play mobile games, enjoyed by millions of players worldwide. We continue to raise the bar through a data-driven, player-centric and super-iterative approach.
Our mission is to provide novel and unique games to create outstanding player experiences and fill the customer life with joy and excitement.