Are you up for the challenge of leading a group of creative individuals to the common goal of creating great games? Do you know your value and want to see it reach its full potential?
We are looking for you!
ChimpWorks develops hyper-casual mobile games and is looking for a talented and passionate Project Manager. As part of a small autonomous team, you will be working in a creative, challenging and collaborative environment.
You will oversee the development of a variety of different games, as well as tackle game design challenges and perform QA. You are expected to have the entrepreneurial spirit with a “getting things done” attitude.
By working in our creative environment where you can learn and grow, you will make your mark on new mobile games played by millions worldwide.
- Overseeing all aspects of a game’s development and delivery.
- Ensuring the successful delivery of a game, on time.
- Lead, inspire and motivate the teams working on the games, and maintain enthusiasm for the project.
- Writing concise and clear tasks for the team.
- Contributing to process improvements to increase productivity and quality of the team.
- Keep an overview of the entire process from start to finish.
- Monitoring performance and delivering measurable feedback.
- Relevant professional study completed.
- Proven project management experience.
- A knack for game design.
- Strong management and leadership skills with a proactive participative management style.
- Ability to walk through the design challenges, design process, and creative thinking.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to accept constructive feedback on your work.
- Strong analytical, detail oriented, precise, quality driven, straightforward, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Affinity with the mobile gaming industry.
- Flexible attitude, ability to adapt to quickly changing circumstances and work priorities in a timely manner.
- Fluent written and well spoken English language.
- Worked on a released mobile game.
- Reasonable handling of Unity.
- A good sense of humor!
What We Offer:
- The chance to bring and realize your own ideas.
- Fair salary and direct hire.
- An extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence.
- Great opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the industry.
- Full-time position with opportunities for growth within the company.
- Free daily lunch and events.
- Covered transportation costs and paid vacation.
- A stocked kitchen of fruit, beer, and treats!
- Game-designed, awesome office with table football, arcade machine, consoles, darts and board games.
- Friday entertainment evenings – every Friday you can hang out at the office with your colleagues and make use of the games collection with free drinks & snacks.
Seize this opportunity and become a part of the ChimpWorks family!
Don’t wait, send us your CV now and we will contact you as soon as possible!
Application Form: http://bit.ly/2oiz9Sq
Founded in 2014 and based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, ChimpWorks is a game development company with popular titles for mobile platforms.
With an ambitious young team of over 20 individuals working in an autonomous team-based culture, we have realised more than 5 #1-ranked games and more than 150 million downloads.
We create exciting, fun, free-to-play mobile games, enjoyed by millions of players worldwide. We continue to raise the bar through a data-driven, player-centric and super-iterative approach.
Our mission is to provide novel and unique games to create outstanding player experiences and fill the customer life with joy and excitement.