Are you a motivated and passionate problem solver with a keen eye for detail? Do you become excited about driving the quality of mobile games to new heights? Do you find challenges as an essential part of personal growth and development?
We are looking for you!
ChimpWorks develops hyper-casual mobile games and is looking for a dedicated Quality Assurance Manager. Among small autonomous teams, you will be working in a creative, challenging and collaborative environment.
As QA Manager you’ll be working closely with the development teams, performing quality checks at various stages of the development. Additionally, you will focus on continually improving the operational efficiency and effectiveness of the QA efforts by assessing current quality assurance practices and incorporating new QA strategies.
By working in our creative environment where you can learn and grow, you will make your mark on new mobile games played by millions worldwide.
- Ensuring the best possible gameplay experience.
- Execution, documentation and improving of standardized tests in various stages of development.
- Work together with development teams to handle issues found during testing to ensure that they are resolved.
- Performing playtests and user experience tests with users (monitoring, interviewing, is it fun, does it communicate, etc.)
- Implementing testing methodologies, procedures, and tools to improve the QA efforts and overall product development lifecycle.
- Explore and implement the possibilities of automated tests.
- Monitoring development process together with the various project managers.
- Tracking update schedules and release planning.
- Analyze user feedback and data to draw up recommendations for improvements.
- Relevant professional study completed.
- Proven QA testing experience: testing game functionality, usability, and playability through each testing phase.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to accept constructive feedback on your work.
- Strong analytical, detail oriented, precise, quality driven, straightforward, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Affinity with the mobile gaming industry.
- Flexible attitude, ability to adapt to quickly changing circumstances and work priorities in a timely manner.
- Fluent written and well spoken English language.
- Worked on a released mobile game.
- Project management and/or game design experience.
- Experience with Unity.
- Experience of working on released mobile games.
- A good sense of humor!
What We Offer:
- The chance to bring and realize your own ideas.
- Fair salary and direct hire.
- An extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence.
- Great opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the industry.
- Full-time position with opportunities for growth within the company.
- Free daily lunch and events.
- Covered transportation costs and paid vacation.
- A stocked kitchen of fruit, beer, and treats!
- Game-designed, awesome office with table football, arcade machine, consoles, darts and board games.
- Friday entertainment evenings – every Friday you can hang out at the office with your colleagues and make use of the games collection with free drinks & snacks.
Seize this opportunity and become a part of the ChimpWorks family!
Don’t wait, send us your CV now and we will contact you as soon as possible!
Application Form: http://chimpworksgames.com/quality-assurance-manager/#job-form
Founded in 2014 and based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, ChimpWorks is a game development company with popular titles for mobile platforms.
With an ambitious young team of over 20 individuals working in an autonomous team-based culture, we have realised more than 5 #1-ranked games and more than 150 million downloads.
We create exciting, fun, free-to-play mobile games, enjoyed by millions of players worldwide. We continue to raise the bar through a data-driven, player-centric and super-iterative approach.
Our mission is to provide novel and unique games to create outstanding player experiences and fill the customer life with joy and excitement.