Are you an experienced Unity Developer that spits out lines of code till the break of dawn? Do you find challenges as an essential part of personal growth and development?
Then we have the perfect job for you! See more: http://jobs.chimpworksgames.com/o/unity-developer
ChimpWorks develops hyper-casual mobile games and is looking for a Unity/C# Developer. As part of a small autonomous team, you will be working in a creative, challenging and collaborative environment.
You’ll work closely with the project manager and designers to develop unique and original games. You will make sure the games maintain excellent performance and great user experience. By working in our creative environment where you can learn and grow, you will make your mark on new mobile games played by millions worldwide.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code.
- Developing all aspects of game projects from the ground up using a shared code-base.
- Offer alternatives when technology constraints require design compromises.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
- Prioritizing own tasking and coordinating with lead effectively to ensure expectations are met.
- At least 2 years experience programming in Unity and C#.
- A relevant professional or academic training.
- Commitment to stability, performance & outstanding user experience.
- Ability to accept constructive feedback on your work.
- Good team player.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong analytical, detail oriented, precise, quality driven, straightforward, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Affinity with the mobile gaming industry.
- Flexible attitude, ability to adapt to quickly changing circumstances and work priorities in a timely manner.
- Fluent written and well spoken English language.
- Worked on a released mobile game.
- Experience with Unity for Android and iOS.
- An up to date online portfolio to see your work.
- A good sense of humor!
What We Offer:
- The chance to bring and realize your own ideas.
- Fair salary and direct hire.
- An extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence.
- Great opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the industry.
- Full-time position with opportunities for growth within the company.
- Free daily lunch and events.
- Covered transportation costs and paid vacation.
- A stocked kitchen of fruit, beer, and treats!
- Game-designed, awesome office with table football, arcade machine, consoles, darts and board games.
- Friday entertainment evenings – every Friday you can hang out at the office with your colleagues and make use of the games collection with free drinks & snacks.
Founded in 2014 and based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, ChimpWorks is a game development company with popular titles for mobile platforms.
With an ambitious young team of over 20 individuals working in an autonomous team-based culture, we have realised more than 5 #1-ranked games and more than 150 million downloads.
We create exciting, fun, free-to-play mobile games, enjoyed by millions of players worldwide. We continue to raise the bar through a data-driven, player-centric and super-iterative approach.
Our mission is to provide novel and unique games to create outstanding player experiences and fill the customer life with joy and excitement.
Seize this opportunity and become a part of the ChimpWorks family!
Don’t wait, send us your CV now and we will contact you as soon as possible!
Application Form: https://jobs.chimpworksgames.com/o/unity-developer/c/new