Tasks and responsibilities
- Designing awesome storyboards which get shared with our clients
- Working in the Creative Studio by creating assets (2D and 3D)
- Creating 2D (or 3D) animations which can be used in our playable advertisements
- Supporting the Engineering department by preparing these assets for development
- Contribute ideas for new and existing playable advertisements
- Bring concepts to life by creating mockups and sketches
- You are a HBO/MBO student
- Living in a 1,5 hours travel radius from Haarlem
- Having knowledge about Adobe products such as Photoshop and Illustrator
- Interested in working on 2D design, 3D design is a plus
- Love to work on short sprite animations in tools such as Aseprite
- Strong affinity to (mobile) gaming
- Having experience in design, especially for web
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Good communication skills and not afraid to voice your opinion
What you’ll get
- Being part of an international team in a fast moving environment
- Great lunch and get to experience the ultimate tosti iron
- A financial compensation of 250 euro a month
- Flexible hours
Want to apply?
Please send your resume and also a link to your creative work with your application to the below email address.
Email: [email protected]
Cloudgames is a startup based in Haarlem which is specialized in creating awesome HTML5 game experiences for web and advertising. We’re specialized in creating awesome playable advertisements and work with clients such as: Futureplay, Playrix, Rovio and Big Fish. Furthermore we’re also creating games for Facebook Messenger where we already had a success with Adventure Capitalist: Best Instant Game of 2017.
At the Creative Studio of Cloudgames we strive to give the user the best experience when playing our games and this is reflected in our designs. We’re passionate in creating content for the web and come up with creative ideas for the content we create.