Codeglue is looking for a talented full-time C++/C# programmer.
You will be working with the other programmers on our multitude of projects. We are looking for generalist programmer, a programmer that can pick up any part of game development. From gameplay to engine, from UI to back-end.
Working at Codeglue means working in an informal studio with plenty of after-hours social activities. Next to our projects we also host internal game jams a couple of times a year.
- Proficient in C++ and C#
- Experience with Unity
- Game programming experience (professional or internship)
- HBO or WO education
- Precise worker writing clean and maintainable code
- Excellent communication skills and ability to produce clear progress reports
- Passionate about games
- Experience with iOS and/or Android development
- Optimization skills
When applying please send over:
- Motivational letter
- Work portfolio
- C++ and C# code samples (showing C++/C# knowledge and OO design)
To apply send an email to [email protected]
Codeglue is a small independent Dutch game studio that creates games with a focus on pure simple and original gameplay. As a tech-savvy company, Codeglue combines helping other indie studios bring their games to new platforms with developing our own original IP. We are currently working on our own 4v4 online battle arena game called Antegods and recently we also created the smartphone and 3DS versions of indie-hit Terraria.