We are currently looking for a marketing communication/social media intern – feb-july.
Do you want to be game changer too? Join us and apply for an internship. We bet you know your ways on social media and always put the hashtag at the right place. Next to making inspiring content, you are able to translate all our ‘Flavours’ into all our posts. Let’s say communication, on- and offline, is your second nature. Maybe you even have the knowledge to collect all data possible, such as clicks, visitors and page views. In addition, experience with scrum would be great – that’s how we roll.
Flavour offers you:
– Real responsibilities, you’ll become part of our team for 5 days per week.
– You’ll work on actual projects – together with a Flavourian mentor.
– An internship at Flavour gives you the possibilities to get a full view of how to do business in the game industry.
– Internship compensation.
– Daily lunch & a golden ticket to our weekly ‘Keek op de Week’
– Fun colleagues to work with.
Our agency is based in Amsterdam-west and we speak both English and Dutch in the office. Send your letters and resume to: [email protected] and we’ll get in touch with you soon.
We are Flavour; We are game changers. We use gamification and storytelling to solve problems. We have a unique working method: Hero Centred Design. We approach our end-users as potential heroes – when they can, want and are allowed to, we can change their behaviour and create a positive impact on society.
Flavour works with partners who want to change and improve a situation. We see our clients as Change enablers. Together with them we create playful and efficient software products that create a better world.