At Flavour we believe in bringing the fun of gaming into everyday work and life.
We are currently looking for a game programmer intern.
Flavour offers you:
– Real responsibilities, you’ll become part of our team for 5 days per week.
– You’ll work on actual projects – together with a Flavourian mentor.
– An internship at Flavour gives you the possibilities to get a full view of how to do business in the game industry.
– Internship compensation.
– Daily lunch & a golden ticket to our weekly ‘Keek op de Week’
– Fun colleagues to work with.
We are Flavour; We are game changers. We use gamification and storytelling to solve problems. We have a unique working method: Hero Centred Design. We approach our end-users as potential heroes – when they can, want and are allowed to, we can change their behaviour and create a positive impact on society.
Flavour works with partners who want to change and improve a situation. We see our clients as Change enablers. Together with them we create playful and efficient software products that create a better world.