At Flavour we believe in bringing the fun of gaming into everyday work and life.
We are currently looking for a game tester/analyst intern.
Do you want to be game changer too? Join us and apply for an internship. You love games, you love data – and you know how to translate data from game(rs) to knowledge. We bet you also have got skills in Unity, MySQL and C#. Communication, on- and offline, is your second nature. Oh, and you also love checklists, right? In addition, experience with scrum would be great – that’s how we roll.
Flavour offers you:
– Real responsibilities, you’ll become part of our team for 5 days per week.
– You’ll work on actual projects – together with a Flavourian mentor.
– An internship at Flavour gives you the possibilities to get a full view of how to do business in the game industry.
– Internship compensation.
– Daily lunch & a golden ticket to our weekly ‘Keek op de Week’
– Fun colleagues to work with.
Our agency is based in Amsterdam-west and we speak both English and Dutch in the office. Send your letters and resume to: [email protected] and we’ll get in touch with you soon.
We are Flavour; We are game changers. We use gamification and storytelling to solve problems. We have a unique working method: Hero Centred Design. We approach our end-users as potential heroes – when they can, want and are allowed to, we can change their behaviour and create a positive impact on society.
Flavour works with partners who want to change and improve a situation. We see our clients as Change enablers. Together with them we create playful and efficient software products that create a better world.