We are looking for a talented Lead game designer who is passionate about creating innovative, showcase VR and AR games and applications. We are primarily looking for someone with a proven ability to deliver compelling interactive experiences. As a lead game designer, you will be the guardian of the game design and also responsible for a team of talented game designers.
WHAT’S THIS JOB ALL ABOUT?
· Collaboration with art, tech and production to ensure the highest quality product is delivered
· Co-operate in the overall planning of a project and you are proficient and proactive in organizing and planning
· Look ahead, investigate and introduce new techniques and methodologies
· Anticipate on technical and systemic issues and the effects of such issues on other teams or projects
· Manage and mentor your team members, inspire and motivate them
WHICH SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED?
· Previous experience as a lead
· Knowledge of Unreal and Blueprint
· 8+ years of game industry experience
· You are highly experienced in Game designing
NICE TO HAVES
· UI/UX design
· Narritive design
· Technical game design
· Previous shipped VR or AR products
· Understanding of design tools and pipelines
HOW ABOUT YOU AS A PERSON?
· You are capable of communicating in a clear, open, convincing, and inspired manner
· You have an entrepreneurial attitude
· You are passionate about game design and you love to create new things
· You are comfortable with working under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· You have a very good knowledge of English, both oral and written
WHAT DO YOU GET?
· A great work-life balance with a zero-crunch policy
· Working in a creative and quality driven environment with enthusiastic colleagues
· A great company to learn and share knowledge
· Benefits according to experience and job
· Studio location in the heart of Amsterdam
About Force Field VR
ABOUT FORCE FIELD VR
Force Field is one of the world’s largest development studios dedicated solely to developing state of the art Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR), creating high-end games, innovative TV & video content, unique interactive experiences and groundbreaking applications.
Force Field is looking for the best creative talent to help us develop to help us develop the next generation of these new forms of digital content. Come join our international team in the center of Amsterdam.