GamePoint is always on the lookout for passionate and talented people to join our team, people who share our vision, who can make a difference. We’re currently looking for a skilled Unity UI technical artist to join our team!
• Create UI art assets. You will be given art, background, designs to layout/implement into your UI design.
• Setup UI and game art in Unity, in the best, most optimal way (Game Objects, Prefabs, REUSABLE art assets/animations, etc.)
• Optimize graphics and layout for our Unity programmer. Provide instructions as needed for the programmer, or create mockups.
• Work in close collaboration with the team to understand artistic direction, gameplay intentions and technical capabilities.
• Knows how to design effective, flexible UI for different resolutions.
• Ability to mockup interfaces for typical mobile games.
You have the following qualifications:
• A creative person with a passion for games who has worked in the gaming (or similar) industry
• Experienced in developing clean, responsive and performant games/applications
• Knowledge of technical constraints, optimization and implementation
• Advanced level of proficiency with the Unity game engine & strong knowledge in working with UGUI
• Big sense of responsibility, commitment and flexibility
• Be able to prototype, test and implement new features quickly
• Have a high sense of quality and polish
• Successfully worked on at least one shipped mobile game
• Proactive in learning and developing your skills to the next level
• Excellent teamwork and communication skills in English
A portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skill is required.
• Experience working in an agile project environment.
• Affinity with casual games.
• Knowledge of and an interest in usability and freemium best-practices.
• Experience in user interface design on multiple platforms.
• Proficiency in building apps for touch and experience implementing smooth and responsive movement and animations.
• Knowledge of animation, particle systems in Unity and familiarity with animating 2D assets.
We offer a competitive package packed with pension benefits, lunch arrangement, a Game-room and lots of more fun and perks. We have a international and casual work environment near the Beach in The Hague!
Are you the one we’re looking for? Then send your resume and motivation letter to [email protected]
GamePoint is one of the world’s leading social and mobile game developers. GamePoint has been on top of real time casual multiplayer games for years. We believe in creating longlasting relationships with our community of users.Over the last few years GamePoint has grown to become the premier destination for real time casual multiplayer gaming in the world. With millions of players playing our games there’s a lot of work to be done at our organization.
Working at GamePoint means you will be joining a team of young, smart, creative, international people aimed at making GamePoint’s games the best they can be for our users. With an international presence growing every month you will be surprised at the different cultures and languages you will find at our office!