GamePoint is looking for an experienced visionary Art Director to lead the art & design team to the next level. As the leader of a talented and passionate art team at GamePoint, you’ll work with concept, brand identity, games, animation, video, marketing, data, UI artists, developers to establish and drive the design quality. The ideal candidate has an impeccable eye for aesthetic quality, excellent visual and verbal communication skills as well as a deep, hands-on understanding of style and branding.
What are you going to do:
- You will conceptualize, present and execute ideas within a tight schedule while understanding the GamePoint brand and be a significant part of its development
- You will provide clear, concise, consistent and timely visual direction, guidance and feedback across all aspects of art development
- You will establish, refine and monitor the visual GamePoint brand identity in marketing and game design; developing style guides and providing reference materials to the team, our partners and lager organization is part of the job.
- You will invent alluring and smart assets for our online marketing presence from conceptualization to execution and setting the tone for GamePoint Marketing efforts
- You will support, mentor and inspire the art team to realize overall goals and deliver a successful project on time and with the highest quality
- At least 6 years’ experience as Senior Visual Designer or Art Director (multimedia productions and/or game development);
- Ability to articulate complex visual ideas with clarity and conviction
- High level of proficiency with 2D game development tools including, but not limited to: unity
- Good knowledge of typography, usability and best practices UX and UI design;
- Solution oriented in line with the needs of the company and able to operate in the complex, international dynamics
- You have a kick-ass online portfolio;
GamePoint is one of the world’s leading social and mobile game developers. GamePoint has been on top of real time casual multiplayer games for years. We believe in creating longlasting relationships with our community of users.Over the last few years GamePoint has grown to become the premier destination for real time casual multiplayer gaming in the world. With millions of players playing our games there’s a lot of work to be done at our organization.
Working at GamePoint means you will be joining a team of young, smart, creative, international people aimed at making GamePoint’s games the best they can be for our users. With an international presence growing every month you will be surprised at the different cultures and languages you will find at our office!
We offer a competitive package with pension benefits, lunch arrangement, a Game-room, Dutch lessons and lots of more fun and perks. We have a casual international work environment near the Beach in The Hague!