Community and Marketing Manager
Hidden Monster Games is in search of a Community & Marketing Manager to continue building our community and who can market our game using a wide variety of channels to target a broad demographic. We’re currently working on our latest game: Curve Fever Pro. We believe that its community – its health, growth and it activities – is an integral part of the game, and its success. We’re looking for a versatile, communicative and creative person with a solid understanding of marketing and community building.
The job entails:
- Maintain a relationship with the community by taking part in it, interacting with the users and answering questions.
- Manage the support helpdesk (assisted by community moderators)
- Content production: from concept to publication
- Contacting (small) video content producers, suchs as Youtube and Twitch streamers.
- Social media management.
- Providing the development team with community reports.
- Re-engage and convert existing players from past video games in the Curve Fever-franchise
- Expand social media presence
- Database (in-game) marketing
- You have some experience working with communities and/or in marketing.
- You have a healthy interest in games and the industry at large.
- You have a well-developed moral compass.
- Have experience working with social media.
- Live in or nearby Amsterdam
- Know how to, generally, sell a game
- Confident in your ability to communicate and cater to most demographics, from a story driven standpoint. That includes community focused communication about company vision or endeavors.
Requirements, plusses and other details:
- Able to work from our office in Amsterdam
- The position is full-time
- Extra good if you can start immediately
- Have experience using Adobe Creative Cloud software such as Photoshop and Premiere Pro
About Hidden Monster Games
Hidden Monster Games is currently working on expanding its very popular game ‘Curve Fever’. Curve Fever has millions of fans, but we want to re-envision the game in HTML5 for web and mobile, as well as creating other competitive, but accessible multiplayer HTML5 games.
We believe that great teams make great games. We heavily value a team of professionals with a deep understanding of their specialization and what it takes to work together to make great games. We provide the team with all the necessary tools, equipment and an awesome and inspiring environment.
We are situated in the vibrant city-center of Amsterdam, right behind the Dam square. This allows for inspiring walks over the cobblestone streets, canals and through the picturesque scenery of the city. Our studio is on the top floor with a great view of the city-skyline from our large windows and balcony.
The studio itself is spacious and inspiring, with some cool graphics on the walls. It is an open workspace, but we put a lot of effort to enable focused work. The studio is fully equipped for brainstorming and collaboration. Among our work spaces we have a lounge, meeting room, balcony and a quiet room. This enables our diverse team to work in different locations and get fresh perspectives to find solutions.
Send us your CV and motivation to [email protected] and we get back to you shortly.
About Hidden Monster Games
Many people like the challenge, competition and social aspects of online gaming. However, they don’t like to get into complicated games because it requires too much time investment to learn the games.
Our games get you in the action within seconds. They are great to play with or against friends. Although easy to learn and play, they are challenging to become very good at. By testing our games on the web first, analyze data and interview players, we design games that the players want to play.
We believe that great games are made by great teams. To shape a great team, we make sure that team players have the possibility to become experts in their fields. See what else we are doing on our instagram