Innovation Lab ECCO is looking for a trainee for an internship in Game Programming.
Are you experienced in Unreal Engine and are looking for an exiting internship in the city centre of Amsterdam, this is your chance.
The Innovation Lab ECCO is a small elite department that develops and explores areas that will further benefit the larger organization. The 3D department is currently looking to fill gaps that we are currently missing.
Essential functions & responsibilities:
* Developing and optimizing new features
* Maya design, develop, write, test and implement code
* Responsible for Unreal Engine related projects
* Participate in programming planning stage to conceptualize, design, develop and implement technical aspects and features or solutions that require programming
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
* Experienced knowledge in Unreal Engine
* Experienced in developing Java
* Proficiency in implementing game software with UE and network features
* Work under pressure
Education & Experience:
* Excellent skill at C++, Java and UE
* Enrolled in Bachelor study in computer science or equivalent
* Outstanding knowledge of developing and debugging existing code base
* Strong understanding and experience with game engines
Innovation Lab ECCO operates in a strictly confidential manner.
If you are interested in filling our internship position, please send an email with your CV and motivation letter.
About Innovation Lab ECCO
ILE (Innovation Lab ECCO) is a cross-discipline innovation lab interested in new aesthetics, alternative production methods, advanced material technologies, and pure disruption.