KeokeN Interactive is now looking for a talented Game Artist for the period August ’17 – February ’18. We are looking for a candidate who feels at home in Photoshop, Unreal Engine 4 and would like to learn the best at a small professional and dynamic company. The candidate will be fully supported in the production process of a 3D entertainment experience. The candidate does not defer from taking responsibility and make clear choices for the design area.
Our ideal Game Artist can work during a specific stages of game development processes but will mainly focus on making final game art.
Furthermore, the candidate has knowledge of agile work processes and can work on a milestone based production plan.
To qualify for the position, the candidate must meet the following prerequisites:
• The candidate has extensive knowledge of Photoshop.
• The candidate has experience with illustrations and 2D game art.
• The candidate enjoys working closely with other team members.
• The candidate has a proactive attitude and does not defer from challenging situations,
• The candidate can work independently,
• The candidate has obtained excellent communication skills, and is fluent in speech and writing in English (Dutch is a plus)
• The candidate has a flexible attitude, a high level of perseverance, prefers to research for answers, entails creativity with high standards and is willing to think along with colleagues,
• A clear passion for and knowledge of games is an absolute must.
*Starting in August would be a big plus!
What do we offer?
An incredibly fun, challenging position as an intern Game Artist in a unique Dutch game developer with a positive atmosphere. Do you feel this position is made for you? This is your chance to take part of one of the most ambitious Dutch Developers out there! Please send us your motivation, portfolio and resume in English or Dutch to [email protected] Become part of an inspiring place with good working conditions (An internship fee is negotiable). For more information, please email us at the earlier mentioned email address.
About KeokeN Interactive
KeokeN Interactive is a young independent game development company founded by Koen Deetman, Johan Terink and Paul Deetman in 2013. The company was born from a mutual passion for developing immersive and compelling 3D gaming experiences. Our basic principles and different market approach have made a unique player of us in the global Indie market. The people at KeokeN Interactive believe that we are active in the game experience industry instead of the game development industry. This focus has given KeokeN Interactive the opportunity to obtain highly talented individuals with the same drive, varying from arts, design, IT and business backgrounds. We want to support the professionalization and be pioneers of the upcoming 3D Indie era. We aim to develop one of the richest game experiences, because we believe that real Indie games can offer comparable quality to current AAA games.
We are currently working on our title "Deliver Us The Moon". We develop our games within the Unreal Engine 4 and work with the well-known Agile project management framework called Scrum.