[Looking for Game Linguist][Tokyo,Japan] [1 year Contract]
Keywords Studios are looking for Game Linguist in our Tokyo office!
This is 1 year contract and we will help you with the working visa application.
The Games Linguist position will be based at Keywords Tokyo. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team focusing on community and in game content for a leading social games publisher.
The role is to translate and trans create from English into Target Language player support, community and in game content for mobile games. The linguist will also test the games in his native language.
This role requires excellent language skills, creativity and a passion for Games.
– Native Speaker of the target language
– Passion for games industry
– Educational qualification in linguistics
– Experience in translation, customer service or community, copywriting or linguistics.
– Excellent verbal and written linguistic skills both in target language and English.
– Must be self-motivated and able to operate in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
– Strong interpersonal skills
Duties and Responsibilities
– Translate/trans create player support, community and in game content from English to target language to a high quality standard.
– Perform Quality Assurance tasks in Game.
– Be responsible for all linguistic aspects of the translations you are assigned to ensure the best possible quality is achieved.
– Suggest process improvements that will deliver on goal of optimal translation quality.
– Collaborate with linguists in other languages on cross group Quality objectives.
About Keywords International
Keywords is an international technical services provider to the global games industry.
Established in 1998 in Dublin and now with operations in 13 studios across 10 countries, it provides integrated services for localisation, testing, audio, art creation and customer support in over 40 languages and 12 game platforms to the world’s largest games publishers and developers.