MediaMonks is looking for a creative modeler that can bring an extra dimension to real-time 3D projects.
About the Role
- In this Hilversum-based position. you’ll use and abuse 3D and game engines to create marvelous real-time models.
- You’ll produce work on behalf of the world’s leading agencies and brands, delivering award-winning work for the likes of Mercedes-AMG, Telia, Red Bull Air Race, Google and Weber.
- You’ll create 3D models, mockups and assets — tracking and lighting everything to deliver a world-class production.
- You’ll work closely together with our creative designs to produce original 3D models including characters, props and environments from start to finish.
- You’ll use your eye for shapes and structures to create 3D assets that suit a wide variety of styles.
- You help to achieve the required look and level of execution for every model, working together with a global team of artists and developers to produce the best possible work for every platform.
- With your knowledge of game technologies, you make sure your models are technically ready to be implemented or further developed in platforms like Unity.
- As part of MediaMonks, you are part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in eleven locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 600 Monks worldwide.
- With 3+ years of modeling experience, you’ve earned your stripes in the field and are ready to take this next step.
- You’re versed with Autodesk Maya, Unity 3D and Photoshop.
- You’re a pro at abstract modelling, low-poly techniques, unwrapping and texturing.
- You have a basic understanding of rigging and/or animation principles.
- You have high-level experience working as part of an integrated production team on real-time projects such as augmented reality, virtual reality and games.
- You can communicate project (status) details to international team members in a clear and concise way, and are highly organized in your scenes and folders, making sure we can move fast without breaking things.
- You have a relentless drive to create high-quality work and go the extra mile even if no one is watching, always striving for improvements in lighting, texturing, shading/look development, as well as tools and workflows.
- Any experience with Autodesk Fusion 360, SOLIDWORKS, Houdini, Nuke, Mari, Cinema 4D, WebGL, Three.JS, Autodesk Revit, Building
- Information Modelling (BIM) or CAT files is nice to have.
Become Our 3D Model Monk
In return for your three-dimensional artistry, you’ll get to work with a tremendous troupe of colleagues, with all-access to an array of next-level office outings, including winter sports. You’ll be part of a successful and super-fast-moving company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of adjectives. Even our lunch and pension-fund are pretty sweet.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
MediaMonks is the biggest creative digital production company on the planet. We specialize in working for and with advertising agencies to craft amazing digital work for global brands. You can find us anywhere on the Web as well as in Amsterdam, London, New York, LA, Singapore, Dubai, Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo and Mexico.
MediaMonks boasts an in-house team of more than 600 Monks that are versed in an infinite range of digital disciplines, collectively covering anything you could possibly throw at a digital campaign. Our award-winning capabilities include film, games and mobile and are recognized by over fifty institutions worldwide, including Cannes, Eurobest, the Webbys and the Awwwards.
MediaMonks, est. 2001, is a member of SoDA and part of the FWA Hall of Fame. Catch our latest & greatest at mediamonks.com/work.