We are looking for two full-time testers to extend our team. At our studio in the Utrecht city center, you will help improve the game titles we are working on by verifying the performance, integrity and features of the product.
You will be working closely with our development team and external QA to reproduce reported issues, cross check integrity and performance between various platforms and support our developers with day to day issues If you are enthusiastic about video games and want to help us make our projects better, please respond before the 31st of March 2018 with a CV and written motivation to [email protected]
Competences, skills & knowledge:
· Great communication skills in written and spoken English.
· A professional work attitude.
· Accurately executing all assigned test cases – and finding gaps in
· Entering concise, detailed bugs into bug database.
· Produce clear and professional documentation from your
· Assessing whether bugs are genuinely per-platform, or global
· Finding, communicating, and most efficiently reproducing
symptoms, without trying to speculate the root issue.
· Discrete and understanding about confidentiality issues.
· Working knowledge of most popular console platforms and
· Working knowledge of Windows operating systems and
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
· Working knowledge of communications, on-line services
and the Internet.
· Experience with PC graphics hardware and benchmarking
· Testing video game titles on Playstation 4, Xbox One, and PC or general videogame
· (Native) Dutch speaker.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
About Nixxes Software B.V.
Nixxes Software BV is a group of highly experienced game technology programmers. The company was founded in August 1999 and has since specialised in helping other game developers and publishers making the best out of their game content.
We do this either by:
- Bringing high quality conversions to other platforms, both console and PC.
- Assisting in getting a game out faster and better.
- And by working with studios to build technology that helps people make better games.
Over the past 15 years we have worked with machines varying from the Sony PlayStation and Sega Dreamcast to current-gen and next-platforms platforms. In addition we have a long history working with PC conversion projects and we are currently developing new technology for PS4 and Xbox One.
We strive to completely understand every platform we work on, and use this knowledge to get the best out of games. This way the game teams can focus on getting the best possible content, while we push the machines to make it all run well. We've worked on several products since we started, which you can find more information about in our projects section. We encourage you to try out these games, and we hope you will have as much fun playing them as we had working on them.