Game Developer Governor of Poker
Players will love you, as you are the Game Developer that brings all the good features to their beloved game!
About the job
Governor of Poker is our biggest game brand and we need you in our development team!
You’ll be developing in Unity to improve Governor of Poker 3 and add new features to this successful multiplayer game. You like Poker and you love to workout and develop new features with the team to improve the game and user experience.
The team is small in size and very agile to grab opportunities and work on fun ideas due to the use of Scrum.
You will have input and responsibilities and work together with professionals.
Working on a big multiplayer game that’s being played by millions across many different platforms is challenging but fun work! Every improvement, can have a huge effect.
We expect you to be a good developer, but playing games, understanding users, trends, flows and UI should also be in your core!
What we ask from you:
- At least 4 years full time experience as a Game Developer
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages among which are C#, Java, PHP and SQL
- Experience with Multiplayer game development
- Experience with Cross Platform development, including Android, iOS, Web, Desktop
- Knowledge of Android Studio and/or XCode
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Translate design specification into a functional game (feature)
- You have a healthy pragmatic attitude, “being smart, getting things done”
- Experience working in an Agile environment would be nice
- Work with the team to get the most out of the game and its features
- Interest for the fun part of games, but also for the commercial aspect
- Be part of the process to think of new features
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools like GIT
- You like an informal but professional atmosphere
What we offer:
- Money in the bank every month
- Travel costs reimbursement
- A very good pension plan
- 26 vacation days, but only if you enjoy them and promise to come back
- Training budget to get even better in what you do
- Input and responsibility for a big gaming title
- Profit sharing plan
- The opportunity to work at an innovative, high-paced gaming company, located in Amsterdam
- An informal yet professional working environment
- Laptop / desktop with OS and IDE of choice
Apply by sending an email to [email protected] and please also include your 3 favorite games and why you like them.
OrangeGames is a young (online) gaming company with a lot of ambition. We operate on the international market and we are expanding rapidly. Currently we operate several successful Casual portals and Apps such as: Spele.nl, Zigiz.com, Funnygames.nl, Gembly.com, Governor of Poker (iOS/Android/Web/Desktop) and Stratego (iOS/Android/Web).
Company introduction video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1cXLCSJKCM
All our products are online or have multiplayer capabilities and heavily rely on our server infrastructure.