Are you an office manager? Do you want to join a high performing team, with great people, at a great workplace, working on great games?
Then this is the vacancy for you – please read on!
As Office Manager, you keep the organization running smoothly. Your responsibilities cover a wide range of tasks, from HR to financial administration and the office space. You are the first point of contact for non-operational issues, both for internal employees and the outside world.
- Keep up-to-date employee administration (employee manual, contracts, employee database, salary scales, performance reviews, etc.)
- Ensure compliance with the latest laws and regulations
- Provide supplementary coaching to employees where needed
Hiring and onboarding
- Establish and maintain a streamlined hiring process
- Coordinate the selection process for new hires
- Coordinate the immigration process for new hires from abroad
- Successfully onboard new employees
- Maintain accounts payable / receivable
- Synchronize accounting together with our accountant (taxes, salaries, yearly reports, personnel changes, etc.)
- Maintain general financial administration (cashflow prognosis)
- Coordinate WBSO and activities (in collaboration with technical people)
- Be the first point of contact for non-operational issues
- Provide direction to our junior office manager (who provides hands-on support with office and secretarial tasks)
- Keep the office space organized, with all supplies and facilities working smoothly
- Organize company trips, events and activities such as training and workshops
- Well managed hardware and software assets (in collaboration with IT specialists)
- Support the organization where needed
ROLE BASED COMPETENCIES
- Excellent communicator with great interpersonal “soft” skills (easy to work with)
- Highly organized and structured approach to work
- Able to successfully handle a wide range of tasks and high number of tasks
- Take initiative, self coordinating
- Experience with Office 365, Google Docs or equivalent
- Punctual and thorough in work
- Up to date with best practices and laws regarding HR and small business administration
- Analytical skills, good with (financial) numbers
- 5+ years experience in HR and/or Office Management work field
- Moedertaal Nederlands (uitstekend schriftelijke en mondelinge communicatie)
- Excellent communicator in English (both written and verbal)
- Eager to work in a small (40FTE), friendly, innovative company full of creative people
- HBO level of working
- Ability to work at our office in The Hague for 36+ hours per week
- A personal mission to make people smile 🙂
Paladin has six core values that we’re looking for in team members:
- Synergy: We combine our individual strengths to achieve our goals.
- Kaizen: We make positive changes on a regular basis.
- Spark: We leave a mark, providing a positive experience for everyone involved.
- Wholehearted: We love the work we do, and we commit to our work.
- Adventure: We go off the beaten tracks.
- Autonomy: We make decisions and take responsibility for our actions.
- Diverse and challenging projects
- A place in a highly motivated and skilled team and an ambitious company
- Positive, healthy work environment
- Coaching and plenty of opportunities for personal development
- A high degree of freedom and responsibility
- Competitive salary and benefits
- We work in autonomous development teams of 5-10 people. This ensures tight communications, a real sense of ownership and truly agile development.
In our weekly round table meetings, all aspects of the company are discussed. We believe in transparency and autonomy, and this creates a high degree of freedom and responsibility. (Note that this is not for everyone, so please only apply if this concept appeals to your inner pirate!).
HOW TO APPLY
Does this sound good? Awesome! To apply, please send an email to [email protected] First come, first serve.
About Paladin Studios
We create games that make people smile – be it a sweet twinkle, loud laugh, or evil grin.
Paladin is a game studio in The Hague, The Netherlands, founded in 2005. We are a team of 30 knights. We all grew up with games – they have shaped us and given us magic moments that we remember still. We now strive to create games that enable those magic moments for others. We specialize in 3D games, are experts in Unity, and love projects that push our limits.
Some of our recent projects include: