Are you a talented Game Producer (f/m)? Do you want to join a high performing team, with great people, at a great workplace, working on great games?
Then this is the Game Producer vacancy for you – please read on!
The Product Owner / Producer represents the stakeholders during development of the game. They are accountable for the value created by the development team, and make sure that the game exceeds stakeholder expectations. At Paladin, the Product Owner / Creative Producer is leading the development team. They coach individual team members, and facilitate the development and self-organization of the team. During development and live operations, the PO works with the publisher to apply continuous improvements to the game, in order to ensure healthy KPIs and an awesome result.
- Create the shared vision for the game and inspire the team to work towards that vision
- Ensure stakeholder satisfaction throughout development
- Ensure a good long term retention rate for the game
- Ensure high team productivity, balanced with sustainable workload
- Work closely with the team and stakeholders on all aspects of the project
- Align the development team to work towards a common goal
- Identify development bottlenecks and remove blockers
- Create and maintain a prioritized Product Backlog that reflects the vision for the game
- Work with stakeholders and end-users to create the Roadmap, resource plan, and release plan
- Update stakeholders on the development progress
- Facilitate team self-organization, while stepping in hands-on when needed
- Guide the development process (F2P design, art, and programming)
- Guard the vision and goals for the game
- Monitor progress and review completed items
- Use insights from player data and other feedback to inform the product vision
- Excellent English communication skills (C2 level), both written and verbal
- Knowledge of the Unity pipeline and other elements of mobile game development
- Familiar with Scrum and able to work with a Scrum team
Paladin has five core values that we’re looking for in team members:
- Spark – A drive to create products that have a spark of inspiration in them.
- Kaizen – Applying continuous improvements in your work and life; learning never stops.
- Wholehearted – An authentic love for and dedication to game development.
- Adventure – Not afraid to push the boundaries of your comfort zone.
- Autonomy – Skills and mindset to claim ownership of your work and work autonomously.
- 5+ years experience with game development
- 3+ years experience in a leadership role (producer, creative director, lead designer or product owner)
- Read, write and talk excellent business English (C2 level)
- Experience with Mobile F2P development
- Experience with live operations is a plus
- Experience with Scrum is a plus
- Understanding Dutch is a plus
- Able to work 40 hours per week at the studio in The Hague
- Create great games in a highly motivated and skilled team
- Challenging projects, meaning plenty of opportunity to grow in your technical and professional skills
- A positive, healthy work environment
- No politics, no assholes
- Coaching and plenty of opportunities for personal development
- A high degree of freedom and responsibility
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Free snacks and drinks, a castle wall in the office, internal game jams, board game nights, etc. 🙂
How to apply
Does this sound good? Awesome! To apply, please send an email to [email protected] In this email, please link to your portfolio and CV. For more tips and tricks, check out our jobs page or feel free to ask!
Important note to recruiters: We only accept direct applications and do not work with recruitment agencies, headhunters or similar companies. Please do not contact us for commercial recruiting services.
About Paladin Studios
We create games that make people smile – be it a sweet twinkle, loud laugh, or evil grin. Paladin is a game studio in The Hague, The Netherlands, founded in 2005. We are a team of 30 knights. We all grew up with games – they have shaped us and given us magic moments that we remember still. We now strive to create games that enable those magic moments for others. We specialize in 3D games, are experts in Unity, and love projects that push our limits. For more information, please visit www.paladinstudios.com/jobs!