Pillow’s Willow VR Studios is a small studio in Eindhoven working on the cutting-edge of VR entertainment. We like to create fairy-tale like puzzle-games as much as full body VR e-sport games for arcade centers. If you are just as excited as we are about building unique game experiences for a various range of VR headsets, VR gloves and full body tracking suits, this may be the job for you.
- Design the overall structure as well as levels and puzzles of our games.
- Present and explain your designs in a clear way to your colleagues.
- Turn crazy ideas into good technical solutions.
- Build prototypes in Unity and try them out to see if it’s fun.
- Closely collaborate with other designers, artist, animators, sound designers and programmers.
- Keep an eye on the project structure in Unity and manage the assets coming from the other teams.
- Knowledge about all aspects of game design and development for entertainment. Experience with designing VR games is a plus.
- Good understanding of Unity3D.
- Write well structured code in C#.
- Maintain your project using version control systems like git.
- You are passionate about games, and creating unique experiences.
- You are always eager to learn from your colleagues keep yourself up-to-date with the latest game development techniques.
- You are not afraid to work in a small team where everyone has an opinion about everything.
Interested? Please send us a message with your CV and portfolio. We hope to hear from you and see what cool stuff you’ve made already!