Our quest to find an experienced Project Manager has started! As a dedicated Project Manager you will passionately structure, plan and manage projects. You are the connecting factor between the client and the development team within &ranj. You enjoy working under pressure, are good at stakeholder management and are able to rid the project of the additional stress.
As a Project Manager at &ranj you will:
- Structure projects, make project plans and manage project on time, money (budget) and quality;
- Manage the balance of the interests between external stakeholders, internal stakeholders and your team;
- Manage the client’s expectations;
- Be a convincing leader to your team.
- A university degree at a bachelors level or above;
- Excellent communicative skills and a good feeling for human relations;
- Good sense of team dynamics;
- You feel at ease in a hectically environment and are able to perform well under stress;
- Good languages skills in English and preferably also in Dutch (German is an advantage);
- Positive attitude and hands-on mentality;
- You are an ambitious professional with a commercial drive and you think in chances and opportunities;
- A minimum of two to five years of experience as a project manager is required (preferably in professional services, ICT, new media and/or healthcare);
- Knowledge and experience of generally accepted project management methodologies and tools;
- Affinity with games and/or new media is an advantage;
- Excellent organizing skills.
Interested? Help us to hire you: please summarize what makes you awesome and of great value to our team. We are especially interested in the complex projects you have worked on in the past. You may send your CV, motivation letter and (if possible) a link to your online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you both a game fanatic and a changemaker? Does developing innovative, creative and impactful games excite you? And are you in for a new challenge? This is your chance to be at the forefront of the newest developments in the world of serious gaming!
We are a world class serious gaming company working for national and international clients in the corporate, healthcare and education industry. We work on challenging and innovative products which aim at knowledge sharing and behavioural change. We believe that positive behavioural change can be best achieved through play.
Under the motto: ‘Together we build a brighter future’ we aim to have measurable impact on as many people as possible. Our office is a creative, ambitious, energetic and open work environment. You will not only have the opportunity to work with a bunch of awesome and dedicated people, we offer more…
A wonderful view on the port of Rotterdam, personal and professional development opportunities. And for those who dare we have a weekly boxing class so you can connect with your colleagues and stay fit at the same time.