Our office is a creative, ambitious, energetic and open work environment. You will not only have the opportunity to work with a bunch of awesome and dedicated people, we offer more… A wonderful view on the port of Rotterdam, personal and professional development opportunities. And for those who dare we have a weekly boxing class so you can connect with your colleagues and stay fit at the same time.
We are looking for a dedicated Project Manager that will passionately structure, plan and manage projects. You are the connecting factor between the client and the development team within &ranj. You enjoy working under pressure in a very dynamic environment. You are good at stakeholder management and are able to rid the project of the additional stress.
As a Project Manager at &ranj you will:
- Structure projects, make project plans and manage projects on time and money (budget);
- Monitor the quality of our products,
- Manage the balance of the interests between external stakeholders, internal stakeholders and your team;
- Manage the client’s expectations;
- Be the backbone of the project and the driving force of the team
- A university degree at a bachelors level or above;
- A minimum of five years of experience as a project manager (preferably in ICT, new media and/or professional services);
- You are an ambitious professional with a commercial drive and you think in chances and opportunities;
- Excellent communicative skills and a good sense of team dynamics;
- Good languages skills in both Dutch and English;
- Be able to guard the details and at the same time continue to master the big picture;
- Positive attitude and able to help and assist on all levels of the project;
- Knowledge and experience of generally accepted project management methodologies and tools (e.g. Agile/SCRUM);
- Affinity with games and/or new media is an advantage
Interested? Help us to hire you: please summarize what makes you of great value to our team. We are especially interested in the complex projects you have worked on in the past. Send your CV and motivation letter to [email protected]
&ranj is a serious gaming company working for national and international clients in the corporate, healthcare and education industry. We work on challenging and innovative products which aim at knowledge sharing and behavioral change. We believe that positive behavioral change can be best achieved through play. By our motto: ‘Together we build a brighter future’ we aim to have measurable impact on as many people as possible.