STICKY STUDIOS is a leading development studio dedicated to delivering immersive, top-quality mobile, VR and AR experiences. Our entertainment-, branded- and applied games are deployed cross-platform and cross-channel. The past 11 years Sticky Studios produced more than 65 games with over 250mm cumulative app downloads.
Creativity is at the heart of our success. But it’s not enough to have great ideas. To successfully demonstrate the kind of innovations that our partners have come to expect of us requires not only an active imagination but a outstanding way of presenting these ideas. That’s where you come in. The Concept Artist is responsible for coming up with strong design solutions and illustrations to effectively convey to clients. The right candidate will demonstrate a strong base of knowledge in digital content creation.
- closely collaborate with the Art Director and other artists to produce quality designs that define and expand the look of the game;
- create concept art within a deadline for use by Production Artists to create game assets;
- ensure that concept art is consistent with the defined visual style of the game;
- create illustrated concepts for marketing and pitches;
- participate in art reviews and respond to critical feedback in a professional manner;
- ability to quickly iterate concepts given input from the Art Director;
- professional attitude and an ability to give and take constructive criticism;
- a good understanding of mood, lighting and architecture, form, shape, structure and silhouette, value, composition, color, detail in environmental design;
- an understanding of translating concept designs to real-time game content;
- + 1 year experience in the game or film industry;
- motivated, good communicator and a great team-player;
- a true generalist, able to design characters, environments and props;
- able to deliver work in an attractive way, ready to be presented to directors and clients;
- a profound understanding of Photoshop;
- able to deliver strong, unique and functional designs;
- experienced with 3D software, or willing to learn and use;
- strong understanding of character proportion and costume design;
- a passion for games and artwork;
- (basic) knowledge of Unity;
- foundation in traditional arts, for example figure drawing, landscape painting and illustration;
- create 2D in-game assets, for example 2D sprites and motion comics;
What’s in it for you?
You will be working in an awesome, hard working, young group of people with unique skills. We offer a competitive salary, room for personal growth and awesome team activities!
We do not work with recruitment agencies (please do not contact us).