STICKY STUDIOS is a leading development studio dedicated to delivering immersive, top-quality mobile, VR and AR experiences. Our entertainment-, branded- and applied games are deployed cross-platform and cross-channel. The past 11 years Sticky Studios produced more than 65 games with over 250mm cumulative app downloads.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- develop the control panel frontend for our game services;
- co-develop server backend frameworks for our game services;
- develop and deploy new tools to improve workflow when necessary;
- collaborate with engineers, designers and producers to ensure consistent product vision;
- troubleshoot, test and maintain our core products to ensure optimization and functionality;
- excellent understanding of web markup and semantics, including HTML5, CSS3;
- excellent understanding of client-side scripting frameworks, including jQuery and Bootstrap;
- proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them;
- good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX;
- excellent knowledge of PHP 5 and 7 and its environment (PHP coding standards, Composer);
- knowledge of back-end frameworks such as Laravel and experience in SQL databases;
- knowledge of Nginx and Apache configuration and monitoring;
- experience with versioning systems like Git, Mercurial and SVN;
- technical knowledge and comprehension of web protocols (HTTP, TLS…);
- ability to build clean, well designed, reusable code and libraries for new user-facing features;
- document technical specifications;
- thorough understanding of the importance of branding, great user experience- and user interface design, and the ability to execute in this department through code;
- optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability;
- assure that all user input is validated gracefully before submitting to back-end;
- collaborate with other team members and stakeholders and the ability to meet deadlines;
- must be able to work in a collaborative and agile development environment;
- excellent communication skills in written and spoken English;
- excellent team work capabilities, but also be able to work independently
What’s in it for you?
You will be working in an awesome, hard working, young group of people with unique skills. We offer a competitive salary, room for personal growth, and awesome team activities!
We do not work with recruitment agencies (please do not contact us).