STICKY STUDIOS is a leading development studio dedicated to delivering immersive, top-quality mobile, VR and AR experiences. Our entertainment-, branded- and applied games are deployed cross-platform and cross-channel. The past 11 years Sticky Studios produced more than 65 games with over 250mm cumulative app downloads.
Creativity is at the heart of our success. But it’s not enough to have great ideas. To successfully demonstrate the kind of innovations that our clients have come to expect of us requires not only an active imagination but extremely sophisticated technical skills, especially in the realm of 3D imagery. That’s where you come in. The Senior 3D Generalist is responsible for coming up with strong design solutions and then creating flawless and engaging 3D imagery to effectively convey them to clients. The right candidate will demonstrate a strong base of knowledge in digital content creation.
- develop and execute new and exciting art styles;
- collaborate with engineers, designers and producers to ensure consistent product vision;
- identify production and pipeline issues and communicate them appropriately;
- participate in art reviews and respond to critical feedback in a professional manner;
- integrate 3D assets into the Unity 3D game engine;
- 5+ years game industry or film related experience as a 3D artist;
- shipped at least two game titles on any platform;
- outstanding skills in 3D Max or Maya, ZBrush and Photoshop;
- low- and high polygon modeling experience;
- expert attention to detail in all aspects of UV Mapping, textures, shaders and LOD’s;
- exceptional understanding of shape, structure and silhouette in regard to modeling;
- the ability to make good artistic judgments on form, color, composition;
- ability to develop and communicate ideas and concepts in a visual manner;
- superior eye for color, contrast, value and detail when creating textures and materials;
- ability to apply good lighting principles to environments, models and textures;
- be able to follow and adapt to stylistic guidelines set by the Art Director;
- experience with organic and hard-surface modeling, environment lighting and visual FX;
- ability to create optimized 3D assets for animation;
- must be able to work in a collaborative and Agile development environment;
- excellent time management skills and ability to meet team deadlines;
- visual effects and/or particle effects skills;
Desired Abilities (Nice to have but not required):
- character animation experience;
- outsourcing management experience
What’s in it for you?
You will be working in an awesome, hard working, young group of people with unique skills. We offer a competitive salary, room for personal growth and awesome team activities!
For more information about how to apply, visit http://bit.ly/14nThmU and send your application to [email protected]. Unfortunately, we cannot respond to inquiries regarding vacancies by phone.
We do not work with recruitment agencies (please do not contact us).