Co-founded by Spil Games alumni Alex Nichiporchik, tinyBuild is an indie developer who morphed into a publishing label. Known for titles like SpeedRunners, Hello Neighbor, Party Hard, Clustertruck, and more. Part of tinyBuild’s strategy is to brings its games to multiple platforms, doing it all in-house. With bigger projects on the way, the Hilversum studio is expanding and searching for Unreal Engine 4-experienced developers. The job is very hectic and unstructured. The team is comprised of gamers. There are no boring days, and ideal candidates will be eager to constantly learn new skills.
tinyBuild is looking for an Unreal Engine 4/C++ developer that can help us porting Unreal Engine 4 games to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and other platforms.
Core responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Implementing platform API’s into the games.
- Designing and developing tools and plugins.
- Testing, debugging, profiling and optimizing code.
- QA and bug fixing
- tl;dr you’ll be bringing some amazing games to consoles
- Unreal Engine 4 development experience including blueprint and C++.
- Solid understanding of C++ and OOP.
- Experience with Version Control software (e.g. git, Perforce, Subversion).
- You’re a gamer and are passionate about latest PC & Console games
Skills that’ll help you with the job:
- Development on embedded platforms such as mobile (Android, iOS) or game consoles.
- Knowledge of 3D VFX tools, e.g. 3ds Max, Maya, Houdini.
- Working in an Agile environment.
- Knowledge of UI Design and implementation.
About tinyBuild GAMES
A few years ago two guys decided to make an indie game called No Time To Explain. Through a series of unfortunate events it launched to commercial success, and critical failure. Instead of doing game #2, the duo spinned off into publishing & co-development with SpeedRunners. Then we published some more games. Now we're doing ok and scaling up in The Netherlands (Hilversum), USA (Seattle), and across multiple locations in Eastern Europe.
Follow on twitter - @tinyBuild