We are looking for a creative senior Level Designer who will join our team. The person in this position will be responsible for creating astonish in-game levels as well as mentoring other team members. Sounds interesting? Apply now!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
– Designing, prototyping, iterating and polishing in-game levels, including level geometry, scripting enemy encounters and other gameplay elements.
– Crafting unique open world spaces where gameplay flow and visual composition form memorable experiences.
– Creating required level design documentation.
– Working closely with other teams to ensure created levels contribute to and enhance the gameplay and game narrative.
– Mentoring other team members.
Skills & Requirements
– At least 4 years of experience working in a Level Designer role.
– Experience in working on AAA games, preferably with RPG elements and with level editors and/or 3D packages.
– Proven success in creating varied and memorable gameplay experiences and levels.
– Extensive knowledge of current titles, specifically in the Action/RPG genre, as well as works of art, such as movies, architecture or visual arts, to be used as a reference for crafting and communicating original ideas.
– Excellent understanding of level design fundamentals and the role of level design in the overall player experience.
– Ability to create level geometry and gameplay scenarios on all stages – from simple drawings to fully functional levels.
– Ability to use all elements of the game world, including level geometry, texturing, lighting, sound and VFX to craft unique player experiences.
– Fluent in English.
– Strong communication and mentoring skills.
Designers should enclose a portfolio or link to an online portfolio to their application.
(This is NOT a remote job)
We are a growing team of experienced game developers focussing on our own IPs.
In essence, we envision the type of games that we would love to play, and then we create them.
Our studio is different from most others. We value ideas and innovation so every game we create is a true reflection of our entire teams’ capabilities.