Are you a creative Game Developer with a passion to join an incredible journey from its very beginning? Do you want to make extra fun games and see them get played instantly in a massive community of players who are already waiting for our games? And do you want to work in a highly creative team and constantly grow while making ambitious choices? We are hiring our very first teammates and we want an awesome team, that’s why we need you on board!
With a massive community of hungry-for-fun gamers over the Kwebbelkop YouTube channel, Webble Games has *just* established a studio in Amsterdam to make PC games that not only are fun to play, but also are fun to watch! Easy to learn, Physics-based, Juicy, Minimalistic, Dynamic with a lot of unexpected incidents in the scene, Webble Games could be easily anybody’s choice of having fun both individually and with a group of friends.
We are looking for an experienced Unity Game Developer to make this happen, from fast prototyping creative ideas to making games out of the ideas that are the most fun! The journey is calling for you and the sky is your limit for creativity! Here’s a full description for both:
UNITY GAME DEVELOPER
Responsibilities (we need you to…)
• Work closely with Designer, Producer and Head of Studio and guide the project technically from concept to launch and beyond
• Be flexible and able to fast-prototype various ideas
• Build a technical roadmap from the playable prototype to the final game
• Have an understanding of arcade, physics-based and user generated content games
• Implement features such as various movements (running, racing, flying), basic AI for components, physical collisions and minimal destructions, etc. according to design
• Ensure a stable code-base considering re-usability and scalability
• Be open about learning anything new through the process
• +2 years experience as a Game Developer
• At least two game projects made in Unity
• Good understanding of 3D Physics in Unity
• Ability to identify technical risks and priorities of the game production
• Ability to accept constructive feedback on your work
• Excellent social and communication skills
• Ability to work as the only developer at first with an eye on being the lead in future
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Being a Team-player
• EU citizen or eligible to work in the EU
How to Apply
Please send out your CV to [email protected] , we’ll get back to you instantly.
About Webble Games
Webble Games is a brand new game development company founded and powered by successful content creator Kwebbelkop, based in Amsterdam, Netherlands. We make simple, friendly, arcade and fun to play/watch games with a strong online-community engagement, connecting all the fun to the audience with an eye on regular updates and events. The goal is to improve this connection with every new product we develop and publish, considering both quality of the games and its engagement with the audience.