How do I post a job or an internship?
If you don’t have an account, please go here to apply for registration. Please note that the registration is not an automated process.
If you do have an account, follow the instructions below.
- Click on Post a Job
- Fill out the form (the website will remember your company details, so you only have to fill these out once). When you are done, click Preview (if this doesn’t work, you probably forgot to fill out a mandatory field, so please check your listing for any red text)
- If you want to make changes, you can go back with the Edit Listing button. If you are happy with the listing, click Choose a Package.
- If you still have credits, they will show at the top under Your Packages. When you click this, you will use (one of the) credit. If you you don’t have any credits, you can purchase a package by choosing the package you want under Purchase Package.
- After you picked the package, click Submit
- After payment is approved, your job will be published and become instantly visible on the site. If you use a pre-purchased credit, your job will be published instantly
I don’t have Paypal, can I still post a job?
Absolutely, we use Paypal for the checkout process, but you can also pay without a Paypal account. Please go to the Paypal checkout, use the ‘Pay as a guest’ option there and you can use your credit card instead. If you don’t get to see the Paypal ‘Pay as a guest’ option, please try using a different browser.
When I buy a discount package, do I have to use all listing credits at the same time?
No, you can use them when you want. Unused credits are added to your account. Click For Employers in the top menu. This will take you to your account page. Under My Job Packages, you can see how many and which credits you have left.
Where can I find a voucher code to get a discount?
From time to time we share voucher codes in the Control Newsletter (the Weekafsluiting). If you don’t want to miss the discount codes, please make sure to sign up for the Weekafsluiting here.
How do I know if I have any credits left to post jobs?
Click For Employers in the top menu. This will take you to your account page. Under My Job Packages, you can see how many and which credits you have left.
Can I combine multiple openings in one posting?
No, this is not allowed. Each posting is for one specific job opening/internship. We reserve the right to delete job listings that have multiple job openings or link to other job openings.
Where’s the ‘apply’ information?
Each job listing has an Apply for Job button. When applicants click that button they are directed to the email address or website that you filled out under APPLICATION EMAIL/URL.
How many times can I use the Free trial?
Each company can use the free trial once.
I recruit people for others, can I also post jobs?
Yes, but for external recruiters and recruitment agencies we have to charge different prices. Please contact us to learn more.
Do I need a registration to apply for a job?
No, you don’t need a registration to apply for a job. Simply click the Apply for Job button on a listing to find out where to send your application.
Who is responsible for the listings?
Every company is responsible for their own listings. Listings disappear after 60 days (30 days for Spotlight Jobs), or sooner if the company sets it to FILLED.