Wanted: Medior Unity C# programmer for Game Development
Alterego Games is looking to strengthen its team! Are you a developer with passion for games and exploring the depths of the Unity game engine? Do you like working with a multi-disciplinary team on awesome projects?
Then we might be looking for you!
(But if you think you are a great fit for us because of other reasons, do let us know!)
What we are looking for:
- Experience programming in C#.
- Working within the Unity development environment.
- Affinity with sport and/or entertainment games.
- Clean coding know-how, but not shy when a creative solution offers a better fit!
- Android/iOS Development experience.
- Xbox, PlayStation, Switch development experience.
- Experience with AR, VR, WebGL, MySQL and/or Git.
What we offer:
- Full-time position based on 1 year.
- Salary conform CAO.
- Working with a growing Dutch game company on our beautiful location next to Driebergen-Zeist station (very close to Utrecht, The Netherlands).
- Professional, but healthy and casual work environment. (No over-time, No crunch!!!)
- Room for personal growth and creativity.
- Development for the most challenging and modern devices.
- Frimibo’s! (Friday afternoon drinks and games).
Contract duration: 12 months (prospect of a long-term appointment)
About Alterego Games
Games for the after work-gamer
Since 2014, Alterego Games has been delivering experiences to the busy gamer that wants to wind down for the evening or weekend. We want to give players a digital alter ego, someone else to be. Alterego Games is an indie team that develops cinematic games perfect for losing yourself in. Our games focus on ambience, mystery and story. We are the creators of the thrilling Bloodstreet 13, the cosy Woven and the mysterious Sanity of Morris.
The studio has developed and published for all major platforms, including Steam, Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4 and Xbox One!
Games for companies
The team brings the same enthusiasm when it comes to working with companies that wish for a custom-made game or digital experience.
We’ve done VR, AR, Sports, Simulation, Training, multiplayer-touchscreen games and are used to develop for all kinds of hardware, sometimes working as the extension of our clients own development team.
Creating vivid and engaging experiences for these companies provides us with the chance to combine their wishes and goals with our creativity and skillset, bringing 8 years of game development and design to the table.
Interested in joining us?
Call (+31630229936) or e-mail us ([email protected])!