We are looking for a freelance Unity C# developer with an affinity for audio, who would enjoy helping us design and program audio systems for games we are working on.
- Designing audio systems in Unity
- Consulting with the developers of the game studio and brainstorming about the way audio systems fit within the framework of the game
- Working with the sound designers on ways to integrate the audio into the game
- You will be in direct contact with the game developers of the game studio and make the translation between audio and a working system
- Available 1 day per week (with the possibility to scale up to two days)
- Experience with networking within the Unity C# environment
- A strong drive and motivation
- Strong communication skills
- Thinking along with the audio team how we can implement audio in the game most efficiently
- You are willing to work at our HQ in Soest (15 min drive from Utrecht or 1h by public transport). A remote position is negotiable.
- Visual Studio
- Plastic SCM (plus but no requirement)
- Some knowledge of audio middleware/Wwise (plus but no requirement)
- Knowledge of C++ (plus but no requirement)
For more information, please get in touch with us. You can drop us a message on [email protected].
About Auris Media
Auris Media is a fast-growing independent audio post-production studio for games. We are a one-stop shop for everything that is game audio related and are currently working with various game studios, ranging from Dutch studios like Little Chicken Game Company, to several international (indie) game studios.