We are a young diverse team of specialists in AI, software and simulations. Our purpose is to contribute continuously to the safety of democracies, by developing life-saving AI solutions for complex, dangerous and challenging environments.
Our mission is to develop algorithms, and training & simulation capabilities to optimally support the military, fire-fighters and rescue services in their task of protecting us from harm.
We are looking for talent that shares our belief in AI, is motivated to create valuable solutions for complex problems, and supports our aim to double the team each year.
As an environment artist you will design and implement every aspect of 3D assets, textures, materials, (terrain) modelling, particle effects, sounds or anything that you deem necessary for immersive and valuable simulation.
You work together with software engineers, algorithm developers and simulation developers to enable validation of robotic algorithms, but also ensure that end users have an engaging experience within the simulation environment.
You will work on
- 3D modelling & texturing
- Skeletal animation
- Terrain design
- Integrating vfx and sounds
- UX / UI simulation interfaces
- Demo mockups & prototypes
Who you are
We encourage you to apply also if you are in doubt about your qualifications. Learning is part of the work!
- Experienced 3D artist
- Preferably experience in Unreal Engine 4
- Preferably experience in Blender or comparable
- Preferably experience with UX/UI
- Graphics enthousiast
- Independent, motivated, assertive & curious
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in an impact-driven start-up with exciting challenges
- A full-time contract with flexible working hours
- An office in Amsterdam with parking space
- A motivated team with regular feedback
- Room for personal development
- Fixed travel allowance
- Salary estimation between the €2.000 and €3.000 per month
- Benefit from growth with Stock Appreciation Rights
About Avalor AI
We are specialized in the design of AI solutions for dynamic and unreliable environments. We combine academic knowledge with extensive domain expertise to build smart, reliable and user-friendly AI for mission critical systems.
We focus on an intuitive user experience, effective and reliable algorithms, thorough simulation, and extensive integration in robotic vehicles and existing command & control systems.