An important piece of this platform is under development by our back-end team, which is responsible for developing scalable cloud solutions in e.g. Microsoft Azure. As we keep on growing, we are looking for an intermediate / senior back end C# developer to help us increase our momentum and join us in delivering the best to our customers. Someone who wants to dive into the world of (live) data streaming and all that comes with it.
As part of our back end team, your main responsibilities will be to work with cosmos databases, (tokenized) CDN’s, integrating active directory B2C, Redis cache and traffic managers. Setting up Azure notification hubs to notify users all around the world that new content is ready. Next to working with the latest cloud technology you’ll also be working together with our unity team to ensure a smooth integration with the client app.
Your responsibilities will not only include developing great software, but also sharing existing skills and knowledge, and maintain existing projects.
- Min. 2 years of work experience with C#/ .net
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL databases like MongoDB
- Familiar with cloud platforms, preferable Microsoft Azure
- Used to work in an agile environment
- Knowledge of (tokenized) CDN’s is a plus
- Front end knowledge like React or Angular is a plus
NICE TO HAVE
- Proficient with automated testing
- Familiar with frameworks such as Microsoft Bond or streaming with Google’s protocol buffers
- Understanding security compliances, such as GDPR and OWASP security principles
- Proficient with threading concepts
- Experience in DevOps
YOUR BENEFITS (THERE’S LIFE AFTER COVID… STAY STRONG!)
- 25 holidays per annum
- Competitive Salary
- Pension program
- Lunch program
- Company gym card
- Fresh fruit and beverages and Friday afternoon drinks
- Bi-monthly team outings
- Play FIFA, Smash Bros. or a game of basketball in real-life
- A brand-new office to work in
About Beyond Sports
Beyond Sports is an AI based visualisation company that offers a new way of experiencing sports.
Our unique visualisation platform enables next level real-time sports engagement solutions for leagues, broadcasters, brands and ultimately the consumers, allowing for never seen before sports content and new revenue streams.