Ever dreamed of being an artist in the game industry? Do you like mobile games and is your brain overflowing with creativity?
Do you find challenges as an essential part of personal growth and development?
Then we have the perfect job for you! Read more: http://chimpworksgames.com/game-artist/
ChimpWorks develops casual mobile games and is looking for an 2D artist / generalist. As part of a small autonomous team, you will be working in a creative, challenging and collaborative environment.
Your responsibilities will include concepting, art integration, art asset creation, UI design, animation and visual effects for games in Unity. By working in our creative environment where you can learn and grow, you will make your mark on new mobile games played by millions worldwide.
- Creating concept art, translating great ideas into even greater designs.
- Produce original and high quality 2D game art components that push the creative boundaries of the player experience.
- Creating digital character paintings/illustrations, compositions/layouts, logos and UI elements.
- Implementing graphics in Unity (models, sprites, animations, particles etc.)
- Creating animations, particle effects and other visual effects in Unity.
- Implementing UI in Unity, including animations and effects.
- Supporting marketing creatives (videos, trailers, screenshots, app icons, promotional material).
- Relevant professional study completed.
- Proven experience in all aspects of game art; from conception to production.
- Creativity, lots of it!
- Good sense of shape, color, composition, and animation.
- Being able to create in and adapt to multiple different art styles.
- Skilled in the use of Unity.
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
- Basic animation knowledge.
- Ability to accept constructive feedback on your work.
- Good team player.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Detail oriented, precise, quality driven, straightforward, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Affinity with the mobile gaming industry.
- Flexible attitude, ability to adapt to quickly changing circumstances and work priorities in a timely manner.
- Fluent written and well spoken English language.
- Worked on a released mobile game.
- Premiere Pro and/or After Effects skills.
- Maya/Blender/3ds Max skills.
- Experience with animation, visual effects and particle effects.
- A knack for minimalist game art.
- An up to date online portfolio to see your work.
- A good sense of humor!
What We Offer:
- Diverse and challenging projects.
- The chance to bring and realise your own ideas.
- A competitive salary, pension, and a bonus system.
- Direct hire.
- An extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence.
- Great opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the industry.
- Full-time position with opportunities for growth within the company.
- Free daily lunch and events.
- Covered transportation costs and 28 paid vacation days.
- A stocked kitchen of fruit, beer, and treats!
- Game-designed, awesome office with table football, arcade machine, consoles, darts, and board games.
- Friday entertainment evenings – every Friday you can hang out at the office with your colleagues and make use of the games collection with free drinks & snacks.
Founded in 2014 and based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, ChimpWorks is a game development company with popular titles for mobile platforms.
With an ambitious young team of over 40 individuals from 10 different countries, we are working in an autonomous team-based culture, we have realised more than 5 #1-ranked games and more than 250 million downloads.
We create exciting, fun, free-to-play mobile games, enjoyed by millions of players worldwide. We continue to raise the bar through a data-driven, player-centric and super-iterative approach.
Our mission is to provide novel and unique games to create outstanding player experiences and fill the customer life with joy and excitement.
Seize this opportunity and become a part of the ChimpWorks family!
Don’t wait, send us your CV now and we will contact you as soon as possible!
Application Form: https://jobs.chimpworksgames.com/o/game-artist/c/new