Are you up for the challenge of leading a group of creative individuals to the common goal of creating great games? Do you know your value and want to see it reach its full potential?
We are looking for you! read more: https://chimpworksgames.com/product-owner-producer/
ChimpWorks develops hyper-casual mobile games and is looking for a talented and passionate Product Owner/Producer. As part of a small autonomous team, you will be working in a creative, challenging and collaborative environment.
You will support our team in the development of a variety of different games, as well as tackle a team’s challenges and closely communicate with all the Game’s stakeholders.
You are expected to have an entrepreneurial spirit with a “getting things done” attitude. By working in our creative environment where you can learn and grow, you will make your mark on new mobile games played by millions worldwide.
- You’ll lead the development process from market study, requirements gathering, ideation, development, and launch.
- You’ll work with all stakeholders to make sure the game’s direction is always optimal.
- You’ll work with a cross-functional team of developers, designers, and artists.
- You’ll set up clear milestones and a roadmap for your team while maintaining a prioritized backlog.
- You’ll be responsible for clearly and timely communicating project status, progress, direction, and changes to your team and other internal and external stakeholders.
- You’ll conduct market research to ensure we prioritize the most impactful game features.
- You’ll ensure that your team meets timelines, remove obstacles from their way, and ensure you have the right resources to achieve your goals.
- You’ll be the pillar for your team; you’re the ultimate figure to whom the team turn when they need help regarding your team’s focus.
- Eligible to work in the EU.
- Experience in (Mobile) Game Experience or the digital tech industry.
- Proven (Mobile) Game Experience.
- 3+ years as a Game Designer, or
- 1+ years as Product Owner/Manager in the game industry, or similar
- Experience in leading and coaching a team.
- Project management experience.
- Ability to accept constructive feedback on your work.
- Willing to learn and ambitious to grow.
- Good team player.
- Able to clearly communicate progress and coordinate the release of changes and features.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Responsibility: You exhibit a keen sense of ownership for your actions, those of your peers, and the entire organization. Moreover, you inspire your colleagues to uphold the same level of accountability.
- Curiosity: Fueled by a desire to solve problems and overcome obstacles, you approach challenges with a curious and determined mindset.
- Adaptability: You demonstrate a remarkable capacity to adjust your approach and perspectives as needed to achieve specific objectives.
- Proactiveness: You possess the skill to identify and generate opportunities, taking decisive action instead of adopting a passive stance.
- Experience leading successful agile Game Teams.
- Experience defining a clear Game Roadmap and strategy based on current trends.
- Experience in the MVP approach, whilst ensuring that every release improves the Game’s quality and KPI’s.
- A sound understanding of Game Design principles and the ability to work closely with Game Designers, Artists, and Developers.
- Worked on a released mobile game.
- Experience with Unity.
- A good sense of humor!
What We Offer:
- Diverse and challenging projects.
- The chance to bring and realize your own ideas.
- A competitive salary, pension, bonus system, and direct hire.
- An extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence.
- Great opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the industry.
- Full-time position with opportunities for growth within the company.
- Free daily lunch and events.
- Covered transportation costs and 28 paid vacation days.
- A stocked kitchen of fruit, beer, and treats!
- AWESOME game-designed, office with a bar with pool table, table football, arcade machine, consoles, darts, and board games.
- An attractive office location in Eindhoven, easy for transportation and close to parks and a small shopping center.
- Friday entertainment evenings – every Friday you can hang out at the office bar with your colleagues and make use of the games collection with free drinks & snacks.
- And most importantly: passionate, creative, talented, and friendly colleagues who together with the Happiness Officer create an amazing work environment!
Founded in 2014 and based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, ChimpWorks is a game development company with popular titles for mobile platforms.
With an ambitious young team of over 20 individuals working in an autonomous team-based culture, we have realised more than 5 #1-ranked games and more than 300 million downloads.
We create exciting, fun, free-to-play mobile games, enjoyed by millions of players worldwide. We continue to raise the bar through a data-driven, player-centric and super-iterative approach.
Our mission is to provide novel and unique games to create outstanding player experiences and fill the customer's life with joy and excitement.
Seize this opportunity and become a part of the ChimpWorks team!
Don’t wait, send us your CV now; we will contact you as soon as possible!
Application Form: https://chimpworksgames.com/product-owner-producer/