Codeglue is looking for talented programmers to complete their development team. Students with a passion for programming and videogames are invited to apply for this internship position. Note that this is an opening for students!
What kind of interns are we looking for? Here are some pointers from our programmers:
– Good understanding of the basics. We understand you cannot have 10 years of experience in C++, but a solid understanding of C++ and/or C# isn’t too much to ask for. A good understanding of Math is a plus!
– We are a small team, you have to be versatile. We don’t have dedicated AI, network or tools programmers, every programmer can do (almost) everything here. We expect that from interns as well.
– Team Play is a must! Although you need to be able to work by yourself, teamwork is very important at Codelgue. Be it via Slack, email or just walking over to a colleague.
– Show us your code. The only way for us to judge your capabilities is throughout your previous work, so send over some code-bits you are most proud of!
– Passion for technology and (video)games is important to us. New gadgets, videogames or last weeks DnD session are the usual conversation topics at the lunch table.
So in short, if you like programming, games and think you have what it takes, then send your cover letter, resume and code to: [email protected]
Codeglue is a game development studio based in the vibrant urban city center of Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Founded in 2000 by two University friends, Codeglue nowadays develops games for PC and for the latest generation of consoles. Our games feel great to play, have a note-worthy art style and have an innovative design angle. We love to work together with other fellow game developers and we're always tinkering with the latest innovations whether it's virtual reality, augmented reality or blockchain technology.