Are you an aspiring Game Producer? Would you like to work in a fun and highly professional team and work on our latest games like Spellbenders and our other projects with known publishers? Then please read on!
As a Game Producer intern you will work alongside our Producer to manage our IP’s and projects at our office in the vibrant city of Rotterdam.
What kind of interns are we looking for? Here are some pointers from our producer:
- Good understanding of the basics of project management
- Ability to adapt swimmingly to changing circumstances
- Positive thinker with a cool mind for decision making for problems
- Able to ensure the team is motivated and updated on the open project topics
- You have sufficient knowledge of bug databases and task tracking software and data interpretation
- Self-motivated, proactive and work well under consistent deadline pressure
- You are a team player
- Read, write and speak excellent English (Dutch is a plus!)
- Able to work 40 hours per week at our studio in Rotterdam
- Passion for technology and (video)games is important to us. New gadgets, videogames or last week’s DnD session are the usual conversation topics at the lunch table.
So in short, if you like project management, games and think you have what it takes to make a project happen, then send your cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
Codeglue is a game development studio based in the vibrant urban city center of Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Founded in 2000 by two University friends, Codeglue nowadays develops games for PC and for the latest generation of consoles. Our games feel great to play, have a note-worthy art style and have an innovative design angle. We love to work together with other fellow game developers and we're always tinkering with the latest innovations whether it's virtual reality, augmented reality or blockchain technology.