Codeglue is looking for a talented full-time C++/C# programmer.
You will be working with the other programmers on our multitude of projects. We are looking for generalist programmer, a programmer that can pick up any part of game development. From gameplay to engine, from UI to back-end.
Working at Codeglue means working in an informal studio with plenty of after-hours social activities.
Next to our projects we also host internal game jams a couple of times a year.
- Proficient in C++ and C#
- Experience with Unity and/or Unreal
- Game programming experience (professional or internship)
- HBO or WO education
- Precise worker writing clean and maintainable code
- Excellent communication skills and ability to produce clear progress reports
- Passionate about games
- Experience with iOS and/or Android development
- Optimization skills
When applying please send over:
- Motivational letter
- Work portfolio
- C++ and C# code samples (showing C++/C# knowledge and OO design)
To apply send an email to [email protected]
Codeglue is a game development studio based in the vibrant urban city center of Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Founded in 2000 by two University friends, Codeglue nowadays develops games for PC and for the latest generation of consoles. Our games feel great to play, have a note-worthy art style and have an innovative design angle. We love to work together with other fellow game developers and we're always tinkering with the latest innovations whether it's virtual reality, augmented reality or blockchain technology.