Codeglue is looking for a talented C++ programmer
You will be working with the other programmers on our multitude of projects. We are looking for a generalist programmer, a programmer that can pick up any part of game development. From gameplay to engine, from UI to back-end.
Working at Codeglue means working in an informal studio with plenty of after-hours social activities. Next to our projects we also host internal game jams a couple of times a year.
- Proficient in C++
- 3 to 4 years programming- and work experience in the Game industry
- HBO or WO education
- Precise worker writing clean and maintainable code
- Excellent communication skills and ability to produce clear progress reports
- Passionate about games
- You are a team player
- Proactive attitude with a good sense of responsibility
- You understand the different processes and phases of a project and are able to anticipate on them
- Able to work 40 hours per week
- You live in The Netherlands and you have a EU work permit
- Experience with Unreal or custom C++ engines
- Worked with Unity/C#
- Optimization skills
- Able to start quickly
- Challenging and fun projects
- A place in a highly motivated, passionate and skilled team
- A positive, friendly and informal work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Free lunch, drinks and cookies, internal game jams, (board) game nights and more
- Working partially from home and our office is a possibility
Different kinds of people give different perspectives and we love to see more of them! We believe that our team and the work that we do benefits from not just hiring the person with the most experience but someone that is also a great asset to Codeglue overall.
So we want to motivate everyone (yes you!) to send an application when the requirements apply to you.
Sounds good? Fantastic! To apply, please send your motivational letter, resume and example code to: [email protected].
Acquisition as a result of this advertisement is not appreciated.
Codeglue won the Best Studio award at the Dutch Game Awards 2022!
"For this year’s award we focused on what a studio is like to work at. Studio owners Peter and Maurice have gone above and beyond to keep their staff safe and healthy during COVID, trying to keep them connected and motivated. To quote their staff:
“Working at Codeglue feels like you’re with family. Peter and Maurice always try to find ways to make it even more enjoyable to work at Codeglue. They not only want employees to succeed at our studio, they want employees to succeed in every area of their life and be happy and healthy overall.”
Codeglue is a high quality game development & porting studio. We develop, enhance and port games from and to any platform imaginable!
We love to think of ourselves as collaborative creative technology specialists: We love to collaborate with publishers and other game developers, and we’re always tinkering with the latest innovations in gaming like VR, AR and blockchain technology.
Codeglue is a game development studio based in the vibrant urban city center of Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Founded in 2000 by two University friends, Codeglue grew into a team of 25 (and growing!) enthusiastic and passionate programmers, creative artists and designers, producers and more talented people! Nowadays we develop games for PC and for the latest generation of consoles. Our games feel great to play, have a note-worthy art style and have an innovative design angle. We love to work together with other fellow game developers and we're always tinkering with the latest innovations whether it's virtual reality, augmented reality or blockchain technology.