Codeglue is looking for an experienced Game Producer
Would you like to work in a fun and highly professional team? Then please read on!
As a Game Producer at our company you will be the conduit through which production flows, ensuring that multiple parallel game projects are completed on time, within budget, and using the right talent. You understand how to support and empower developers to help deliver their best work, while creating a sense of ownership and accountability. Interpersonal relationships and transparent communication are pillars of your work process that you promote across all projects.
- Work with the technical and creative teams on detailed analysis of game design specifications
- Work with project teams to form schedules and figure out what talent and equipment is needed to achieve the project’s goals
- Monitor project progress and identify any risks that might impact the schedule or roadmap
- Liaise with publishers, external stakeholders and the internal development teams
- Lead the production ceremonies including stand ups, sprint planning and retrospectives
- Oversee all aspects of a game’s development, delivery and post launch support
- Proven experience in, and ability to, managing people, time and resources
- Plate spinner! You can handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (also in English: written and speech)
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Solid negotiation, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability and a willingness to work with people of all types, both in and outside the company
- Goal-oriented and result driven person
- Creative, team-player, flexible, accurate & well-organized
- A strong passion for games, business models and the games industry
- You do not fear prioritizing tasks to meet deadlines, anticipating risks and planning contingencies
- Able to work 40 hours per week
- You live in The Netherlands and you have an EU work permit
- Challenging and fun projects
- Social, fun and professional team to lead!
- Positive, informal, inclusive and supportive work environment
- Competitive benefits
- Free lunch, drinks and cookies, internal game jams, (board) game nights and more
- Champagne and cake, we celebrate our wins!
- Working partially from home and our office is a possibility
Different kinds of people give different perspectives and we love to see more of them! We believe that our team and the work that we do benefits from not just hiring the person with the most experience but someone that is also a great asset to Codeglue overall.
So we want to motivate everyone (yes you!) to send an application when the requirements apply to you.
Sounds good? Fantastic! To apply, please send your motivational letter and resume to: [email protected]
Acquisition as a result of this advertisement is not appreciated.
Codeglue won the Best Studio award at the Dutch Game Awards 2022!
"For this year’s award we focused on what a studio is like to work at. Studio owners Peter and Maurice have gone above and beyond to keep their staff safe and healthy during COVID, trying to keep them connected and motivated. To quote their staff: “Working at Codeglue feels like you’re with family. Peter and Maurice always try to find ways to make it even more enjoyable to work at Codeglue. They not only want employees to succeed at our studio, they want employees to succeed in every area of their life and be happy and healthy overall.”
Codeglue is a high quality game development & porting studio. We develop, enhance and port games from and to any platform imaginable!
We love to think of ourselves as collaborative creative technology specialists: We love to collaborate with publishers and other game developers, and we’re always tinkering with the latest innovations in gaming like VR, AR and blockchain technology.
Codeglue is a game development studio based in the vibrant urban city center of Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Founded in 2000 by two University friends, Codeglue grew into a team of 25 (and growing!) enthusiastic and passionate programmers, creative artists and designers, producers and more talented people! Nowadays we develop games for PC and for the latest generation of consoles. Our games feel great to play, have a note-worthy art style and have an innovative design angle. We love to work together with other fellow game developers and we're always tinkering with the latest innovations whether it's virtual reality, augmented reality or blockchain technology.