Codeglue is looking for a (senior) Game Producer. As a Game Producer at our company, you ensure that multiple parallel game projects are completed on time, within budget, and using the right resources. We offer you a great working place in an informal, cool and techy company with a fun and tech-savvy team.
- You will work with the technical and creative teams on detailed analysis of game design specifications.
- You will work with project teams to form schedules and figure out what talent and equipment is needed to achieve the project’s goals.
- Monitor project progress and identify any risks that impact the schedule.
- You are the conduit through which production flows, liaising with publishers, stakeholders and the development teams.
- You will oversee all aspects of the game’s development and delivery.
- Proven experience in, and ability to, managing people, time and resources.
- Plate spinner! You can handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong knowledge of Agile development methodologies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (also in English: written and speech).
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Solid negotiation, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Solid client-handling ability.
- Goal-oriented and result driven person.
- Creative, team-player, flexible, accurate & well-organised.
- A strong passion for games, business models and the games industry.
- You do not fear prioritizing tasks to meet deadlines, anticipating risks and planning contingencies.
What we offer:
- Lots of cool, unique and challenging projects to work on!
- Social, fun and professional team to lead!
- Positive, informal and supportive work environment.
- Free drinks, social events, internal game jams and other fun activities.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
We encourage everyone to apply! Please do share this opportunity with any professional you think might fit the profile, including underrepresented professionals in the industry.
If you are interested please send your motivation and resume at [email protected]
Codeglue is a high quality game development & porting studio. We develop, enhance and port games from and to any platform imaginable!
We love to think of ourselves as collaborative technology specialists: We love to collaborate with publishers and other game developers, and we’re always tinkering with the latest innovations in gaming like VR, AR and blockchain technology.
Codeglue was founded in 2000 by Maurice Sibrandi and Peter de Jong. They have known each other since pre-university where they became friends and shared their love for the Commodore Amiga 500. At university they graduated developing a platformer game for the now extinct Philips CD-i player. Extinct or not, this kickstarted their love for game development and led them to founding Codeglue in 2000, where they focused on developing games for the digital download era.