Codeglue is looking for a talented full-time Unity game developer.
Are you a talented and versatile Unity game developer? Would you like to work in a fun and highly professional team? Then please read on!
As a Unity game developer you work with the rest of the game team on our games. You are able to deliver on sprint commitments and write code according to the Codeglue coding guidelines.
- Highly proficient in C#
- Experience with Unity or other engines
- Familiar with Scrum and able to work with a Scrum team
- HBO or WO education
- You are a team player
- A good understanding of Math
- Able to write clean and maintainable code
- Able to work 40 hours per week at our studio in Rotterdam
- Understanding of C++ in games development
- Experience with console and/or mobile development
- Optimization skills
- Be able to start quickly
- Challenging and fun projects
- A place in a highly motivated, passionate and skilled team
- A positive and informal work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Free drinks, internal game jams, (board) game nights and more
Sounds good? Fantastic! To apply, please send your motivational letter, resume and example code to: [email protected]
Codeglue is a game development studio based in the vibrant urban city center of Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Founded in 2000 by two University friends, Codeglue nowadays develops games for PC and for the latest generation of consoles. Our games feel great to play, have a note-worthy art style and have an innovative design angle. We love to work together with other fellow game developers and we're always tinkering with the latest innovations whether it's virtual reality, augmented reality or blockchain technology.