Codeglue is looking for a talented full-time (Unity) game developer.
Are you a talented and versatile (Unity) game developer? Would you like to work in a fun and highly professional team? Then please read on!
As a (Unity) game developer you work with the rest of the game team on our games. You are able to deliver on sprint commitments and write code according to the Codeglue coding guidelines.
- Highly proficient in C#
- Experience with Unity or other engines
- Familiar with Scrum and able to work with a Scrum team
- HBO or WO education
- You are a team player
- A good understanding of Math
- Able to write clean and maintainable code
- Able to work 40 hours per week at our studio in Rotterdam
- Understanding of C++ in games development
- Experience with console and/or mobile development
- Optimization skills
- Be able to start quickly
- Challenging and fun projects
- A place in a highly motivated, passionate and skilled team
- A positive and informal work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Free drinks, internal game jams, (board) game nights and foosball competitions
Sounds good? Fantastic! To apply, please send your motivational letter, resume and example code to: [email protected]
Codeglue is a small independent Dutch game studio that creates games with a focus on pure simple and original gameplay. As a tech-savvy company, Codeglue combines helping other indie studios bring their games to new platforms with developing our own original IP. We are currently working on our own 4v4 online battle arena game called Antegods and recently we also created the smartphone and 3DS versions of indie-hit Terraria.