Are you passionate about developing games, are you super creative and would you like to work on innovative projects? Would you like to teach others something through your visuals and do you study 3D Art or similar? Then read on!
What will you do?
You will work together with our team on our micro games. From characters to environment and lighting, you will be able to leave your mark on all kinds of projects.
- Together with the team you will create 3D visuals for gamified products.
- You create beautiful art that exactly matches the wishes of the customer.
- You will create 3D assets for marketing materials.
- You work on all things visual. From characters to environment to lighting.
- You take into account the scalability of your product, so that it looks great on every screen.
What do we offer?
- A super fun job at a company where creativity and technology come together and apps, games and beautiful content are developed.
- The opportunity to use all your creativity to develop a cool and effective end product.
- An easily accessible location at the Uilenstede campus in Amstelveen.
- A wide range of tasks.
- The space to develop yourself.
- Friday afternoon drinks & games!
- Proper internship allowance and flexible working hours.
What do you offer?
- You have a passion for games.
- You are familiar with modelling software such as Maya, 3DS Max or Blender.
- You can assemble different types of models and props and textures, with an eye on quality and optimization.
- You have experience with UV mapping and texturing.
- You are familiar with Unity.
- You go for quality, but make sure to keep a good pace.
- You enjoy working for a scale-up, you feel at home in a professional but informal company culture.
Excited to get started?
Send your motivation and your CV by email to Jasper Willemsen ([email protected]). Of course we also want to see previous work, in an online portfolio for example.
ELAUNCH offers a mobile learning platform and game-based learning projects to train staff from various companies in a fun and engaging way. Our clients include MediaMarkt, Carpetright, Samsung, Apple and Google. We’re looking for two 3D artists for a game-based learning project and our website.