JOB PROFILE: Game Designer (FULL-TIME)
“Gaming Together, Wherever You Are!”
GamePoint is one of the world’s leading social game developers, based in the Netherlands. We create cross platform games and have continued to satisfy every type of gamer for over 20 years. We’ve continued success with GamePointBingo, RoyalDice, CardParty and WordTornado to name a few.
We aren’t finished there and continue to develop new games and products for young and old alike. We operate with thanks a diverse international team of game, marketing and community developers from around the world. We are looking for new team members to help us grow and contribute to our new products. Come play with us!
Position Summary – Game Designer
We are currently looking for a Game Designer with experience and a passion for F2P mobile card, dice and board games. The ideal candidate will capture and drive creative vison for our mobile products, aligning with our business goals.
Note: EU residency is mandatory
- Design, model and document core game and supporting meta loops.
- Define and defend your design thinking.
- Create, adopt and adapt game features that are relevant and compelling.
- Write copy, messaging and narrative elements for your game.
- Create and maintain storyboards, wireframes, and design documents to communicate new features.
- Tune game, balancing and pacing with development and QA teams.
- Pitch and implement new game concepts and features with key stakeholders.
- Actively participate in the game development process, engaging and resolving with teams.
- Collaborate with all development disciplines; Creative, Art, Design, Engineering and QA.
- Collaborate with all operational teams: BI, LiveOps and Marketing.
- Work with developers and QA to test and verify game modelling, narrative and mathematical simulations.
- Derive conclusions from user data and feedback to improve ongoing experience and revenue.
- Analyze metrics and user feedback to derive insights and adjust game designs accordingly.
- Benchmark and evaluate market trends to stay ahead of the industry curve.
Educational & (Work) Experience
- Bachelor Degree in “Game Design”. (Please provide course breakdown)
- Minimum of 3 years experience having launched and grown at least 1 professional title.
Key Skills Required
- Strong command of English oral and written.
- Strong documentation, wireframing and presentation skills.
- Strong game ideation, production, monetization and workflow process.
- Deep understanding of game theory and analyses
- Demonstrated ability to create, communicate and collaborate within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Proactive, positive and solution-oriented team player.
- Avid player of games and voracious consumer of culture.
What do we have to offer
We offer a competitive package packed with pension benefits, a lunch arrangement and a fun and casual work environment, frequent team building events and lots of more fun and perks! We have a casual international work environment in a beautiful historical building in the middle of the center of The Hague!
Do you have what it takes? Submit your resume and motivational letter explaining your history and why you think you should be a good fit for this role, our team. If you would like more information regarding this unique position within GamePoint B.V. please contact Inge van der Burg (HR Manager) by phone: +31 (0)70 – 3110110 or by e-mail: [email protected]
Want to Learn More about GamePoint?
See for more info information our corporate Website: www.gamepoint.biz
Please do not contact us for sales purposes