Unity Game Developer
As a Unity Game developer, you will be coding for 250.000 unique players per day who use our gaming platform. Other than coding for the players, you are also responsible for smooth sailing behind the curtains; everything should be working as well as possible.
Do you have the nerves to put a piece of code live that will be used over 40 million times a day? Unity3D Wizard with good C# knowledge? Are you flexible, a team player and are you also able to work independent?
Then we are looking for you!
The Unity developer has four major tasks:
- Front-end development of tablet and mobile games
- Develop synchronous and asynchronous tablet and mobile multiplayer games
- Porting to multiple mobile operating systems and WebGL
- Implementation of client-side code based on GamePoints framework
- Extensive understanding and advanced knowledge of C#
- Experience in Unity3D
- Experience in rich UI frameworks
- Experience in cross mobile platform development
- Knowledge and experience integrating with a variety of external APIs
- Experience with memory management and optimization
- Skills in object-oriented programming
- Being able to look outside the box and solve problems
- Writing well commented and easy to understand code
- Big sense of responsibility, commitment and flexibility
- Knowledge of the English language
- Ideally, in game development projects
GamePoint is one of the world's largest social game developers. Every month we welcome 1,000,000 unique players on Web, Facebook and Mobile. Some of our games are among the top 100 best earning games in the world. Due to the unique social features, users play an average of 120 minutes per day
What do we have to offer!
- An informal, international, young corporate culture in an office by the sea
- Competitive salary
- Fresh lunch everyday
- Friday afternoon drinks every other Friday
- Great pension scheme
- A company sport card, so you can fitness for free
- Free Dutch lessons