re you a true game geek? Do you want to spend time with people who love making stuff? Are you creative and do you have experience with Unity?
For our product teams we are looking for game development interns
The role requires a serious passion for game development with the ability to work well independently and together with others.
What are you going to do:
- You’ll be asked to come up with new features and game concepts
- Create conceptual wireframes to communicate concepts for discussion
- You’ll be focusing on rapid gameplay prototypes in Unity
- You’ll be involved in decisions on in game design and UI
Do you have (a):
- Hands on experience with Unity and or Flash
- Study in games related education design and/or development
- Track record in developing and delivering apps or games prototypes for web and mobile.
- Ability to visualize and communicate your ideas
- Creative mindset and you are motivated by challenges
GamePoint is one of the world's largest social game developers. Every month we welcome 1,000,000 unique players on Web, Facebook and Mobile. Some of our games are among the top 100 best earning games in the world. Due to the unique social features, users play an average of 120 minutes per day
What do we have to offer!
- An informal, international, young corporate culture in an office by the sea
- 500 EUR a month
- Fresh lunch everyday
- Friday afternoon drinks every other Friday
- A company sport card, so you can fitness for free
- Free Dutch lessons